A Reflection for:
Monday of the 26th Week of Ordinary Time
Memorial of Saint Thérese of the Child Jesus, Virgin and Doctor of the Church
October 1, 2018
Is it for nothing that Job is God-fearing?
Are we God fearing People or God loving people? There is a big insight to this state of life. Who is God to us? Why do we require him in our daily life? Can we not live without him in our lives? What is God to us in our life.
Today’s readings answer our Questions
- God takes pride at a Righteous Person
- Prosperity, Power, Good Health comes from God’s Blessing
- God’s Blessings can not be taken away without God’s permission.
- Man is tested for his selfless love to the Creator.
- God disciplines or tests or purifies his people.
- The Kingdom of God is revealed to a person who lives a life of Beatitudes of the Gospel.
The above answers are some of the Bullet Points of the message of the Readings today. I can explain these points in many pages in detail but the central message of the Readings today is : Do we really love God like a loving Father or we love him for any other reasons in our lives.