Lord Jesus Christ son of God , have mercy on us sinners.
Click the Below link to find the Countries which have been affected by the deadly Pestilence and adopt a Country and pray continuously to Jesus Christ the Son of God who is seated at the right hand of God , joining us in intercession day and night 24×7. Also check the numbers of the affected people of that Country and the deaths and the new cases every day.
It is an indication that when there is no remedy in the Hi tech World , God wants to exhibit his power and glory upon this Earth. He is calling all faithful, Righteous and intercessors to join with him in this exercise of Spiritual warfare and manifest the power on this Earth. Let us join with him in this spiritual battle in offensive mode against the pestilence which has challenged God’s love , mercy of God and of one another. Let us not pray Numbers to come down but God’s love and Salvation may come in to that Country , the Salvation is Jesus himself who saves and heals , automatically the Virus will vanish from these countries and numbers will come down.
You are free to adopt any country in this Exercise but there is only one condition, to spend time of one hour personal prayer or Quiet time with the Lord and then follow the following methods of Intercession.
- Let us choose a Country and go through the above link to research the status of the Virus like new cases of the day , new deaths and total no of cases.
- Feel Pity and Compassion through the Spirit of Jesus for the people of this Country.
- Pray Psalm 51 for forgiveness and mercy of God for the people of this Country.
1 Have mercy on me, O God,
according to your unfailing love;
according to your great compassion
blot out my transgressions.
2 Wash away all my iniquity
and cleanse me from my sin.
3 For I know my transgressions,
and my sin is always before me.
4 Against you, you only, have I sinned
and done what is evil in your sight;
so you are right in your verdict
and justified when you judge.
5 Surely I was sinful at birth,
sinful from the time my mother conceived me.
6 Yet you desired faithfulness even in the womb;
you taught me wisdom in that secret place.
7 Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean;
wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.
8 Let me hear joy and gladness;
let the bones you have crushed rejoice.
9 Hide your face from my sins
and blot out all my iniquity.
10 Create in me a pure heart, O God,
and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
11 Do not cast me from your presence
or take your Holy Spirit from me.
12 Restore to me the joy of your salvation
and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.
13 Then I will teach transgressors your ways,
so that sinners will turn back to you.
14 Deliver me from the guilt of bloodshed, O God,
you who are God my Savior,
and my tongue will sing of your righteousness.
15 Open my lips, Lord,
and my mouth will declare your praise.
16 You do not delight in sacrifice, or I would bring it;
you do not take pleasure in burnt offerings.
17 My sacrifice, O God, is[b] a broken spirit;
a broken and contrite heart
you, God, will not despise.
18 May it please you to prosper Zion,
to build up the walls of Jerusalem.
19 Then you will delight in the sacrifices of the righteous,
in burnt offerings offered whole;
then bulls will be offered on your altar.
- Pray for the Salvation , people may experience the love of God. Ps.91: 14-16 14 “Because he[a] loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call on me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him
and show him my salvation.”
- Let us pray through the Word of God– Eph 6:13- 17 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
- Pray in Spirit: Pray in tongues of intercession but have a compassionate heart and not revenge or angry heart. Eph : 6 :18 18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.
- Bind the Spirit of Corona virus in the name of Jesus and make a spontaneous prayer of healing and Deliverance. Mathew 10:8 8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy,[a] drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give
8. Let us Believe that God has heard our Prayer and thank him for his love and mercy Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
If we recite at every hour , it is very effective , it is like knocking at the door of Heaven for the mercy to pour upon this Earth . Mathew 7:7 Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
If you can not do hourly , you can do it day wise but remember do not make this prayer without having your personal prayer. First get connected to God’s Spirit and pray through his spirit , otherwise we will be praying with our mind which is not according to the will of God.
People who can not go through the above processes , for simple intercession say following prayer : Lord Jesus Christ Son of God , have mercy upon the people of this Country. Also you can call upon the name of JESUS repeatedly and meaningfully in reverence and devotion. The Name of Jesus is itself is a Prayer of Intercession. The meaning is one who saves…
Every Day click on the link above and see how much difference you can make on the World through our Spiritual Intercession. God bless you and have a great time of Intercession and Prayer.
( P.N.Please forward this to many Intercessors so that Lord may hasten his Salvation and save his People in haste).